We believe in the Church of Jesus Christ, founded on the Day of Pentecost, consisting of all Christians everywhere, and organized into local assemblies, called churches.
- We believe the Bible teaches that every Christian should be an active member of a local church.
- We believe that the Elders of the church are the overseers of its affairs and the shepherds of its members; that they are the final interpretive authority of the Bible's meaning and application for the church; and that they are responsible for the oversight, instruction, edification, discipline, and restoration of church members.
- We believe that the Bible instructs church members to:
- Meet together regularly for fellowship, worship, teaching, and the Lord's Supper.
Use our natural abilities and spiritual gifts to serve one another.
- Love one another, bear with one another, accept one another, and forgive one another.
- Seek unity, agreement, and peace with one another.
- Encourage and build up one another.
- Bear one another's burdens and pray for one another.
- Spur one another to love and good deeds.
- Submit to the authority of the elders of the church.
- Support the church financially.
- Pursue personal holiness and obedience to God's Word.
- Strive together to fulfill the Great Commission.