FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What do sleeping arrangements look like?
Students will stay in hotel rooms. Rooms are gender, and often grade specific and an adult leader will be responsible for each room. Adults and students do not share beds.
2. What kind of supervision will there be?
We take adult leaders to Bible & Beach who have been screened and completed background checks. Each leader is responsible for no more than six students.
3. How do you keep track of every student?
Students are assigned to a room/group with a leader who is responsible for them. Attendance is also checked every time the group travels to a worship session.
4. What does the registration cost cover?
The registration cost includes meals during the conference, activities, conference fees, housing, and transportation. Students will need to bring money for meals while traveling to/from Florida. Conference merchandise and snacks cost extra.
5. What type of transportation do you use?
We use charter buses with professional drivers.
6. When is departure?
We will depart for Bible & Beach early morning on June 8.
7. When will students return?
Students will return back to their respective campuses early morning on June 13.
8. How do you determine rooming assignments?
Information collected as part of the registration process will be used to help determine rooming assignments. This may include friend choices, school, and small group information. Our goal is for every student to be in a room with at least one friend.
9. How will I receive communication once my student is registered?
Each campus has specific ways they’ll be communicating. All campuses will send a confirmation email once your student has successfully registered for the trip. This email will include special instructions on how you’ll be receiving future communication.
10. Is there a celebration service?
Each campus has a time for celebrating Bible and Beach. Look for more information on dates and times in your confirmation email.
11. What do students need to bring to Bible & Beach?
12. Do I need to pay off the registration cost all at once?
No, a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of $150 is due at registration. You can make payments on the remaining balance until May 12.