Are you passionate about reaching people groups who are not reached by a traditional church campus model? Do you want to use your skills to transform unreached communities? We're looking for an ordained pastor to strategically lead the launch of multiple community campuses. The ideal candidate will be a collaborator who can successfully navigate around barriers of geography, culture, language etc. to launch community campuses in non-traditional locations.
· Works with the Lead Team and Elders to identify community campus locations.
· Strategically plans and launches new community campuses, with the support of the Campus Development Team and other SCC pastors, SCC ministry leaders, and members of the community. Oversees all details of the planning and launch, including budgets, operations, and staffing.
· Leads and shepherds community campus pastors.
· Works with appropriate leadership to recruit, equip, shepherd, and schedule volunteers, staff, and contractors for community campus launches.
· Works in unity with other local churches and “One at a Time” network partners for community transformation and other purposes.
· Leads community transformation efforts at identified community campuses prior to the launch dates.
· Maintains healthy relationships with launched community campuses for support and accountability.
· Maintains metrics and data for all community campuses.
· Five or more years of experience in church planting and/or community transformation.
· Proven commitment to a vibrant prayer life.
· Strong leadership skills; proven ability to recruit, shepherd and empower others. A natural encourager and disciple-maker.
· Excellent time management and project management skills.
· Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
· A strong communicator, in both written and verbal formats.
· Flexible with change; ability to keep a calm demeanor under pressure; a strategic problem solver.
· Ability to model professionalism and exhibit an ongoing, positive, Christian attitude.
Required Education, Experience, and Membership:
· An ordained pastor with 5 or more years of experience (or equivalent) in leadership roles in a large church environment.
· Bachelor's degree; pastoral degree preferred.
· Engaged member of SCC or willing to become one; demonstrated alignment with the Statement of Faith and willingness to submit to the leadership of the church; living out the church Mantra in tangible ways.