The Production Director Associate works with the Production Director at multiple campuses to ensure the technical aspects of weekend services, including audio, lighting, staging, and video run smoothly. If you think "tech" and you would enjoy working closely with campus staff and volunteers while overseeing projects that help us unleash the church to love people one at a time, then check out this opportunity to be based out of the LaGrange campus while supporting multiple campus locations…...
THIS IS US:
We’re a growing, multi-site, Bible-based community in the greater Louisville area with a passion for unleashing the full force of the church to love people one at a time. We value:
- Connection over production (John 15:5).
- Risk & adventure over safety & comfort (John 3:8).
- Innovation over tradition (Luke 5:19).
- Personal engagement over attendance (Luke 9:62).
- Expressive worship over religious rituals (Luke 7:38).
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THIS YOU?
Your ideal job is: Sharing the gospel through live production
You enjoy: Building relationships with volunteers and ministries
You should keep walking if: You don’t have experience in a church environment
WHAT YOU’LL ACTUALLY BE DOING:
- Supporting all aspects of Weekend Programming and special events at the region’s campuses
- Collaborating to discover innovative ways to reach current attendees and new people, such as live streaming and social media
- Training and encouraging volunteers working within the Production Arts Teams
- Assisting with various production projects in the region
- Support production at other campuses as needed
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships with other ministry departments and campuses
OUR MUST HAVES:
- Strategic thinker and self-starter
- Motivated team-builder with a heart for leading volunteers
- Leader and collaborator with clear communication skills
- Good working knowledge of audio, video, lighting, staging, and rigging
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects at once, yet still stay focused
- Thrives in a creative process and disciplined to carry out the work
- Skilled in process improvement and project management
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- 2-3 years of experience in production or a related field; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in AVL roles in a church environment
- Engaged member of Southeast Christian Church (or willing to become one) who supports our Statement of Faith, submits to the leadership established by the church, and lives out our church Mantra in tangible ways.
Be the Branch - “I am the vine, you are the branches. Apart from me you can do nothing.” John 15
We will humbly and passionately stay connected to Jesus. Without him we can do nothing.
Grip the Plow - Jesus said, “No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.” —Luke 9:62, NIV
We will stay focused and work hard keeping both hands on the plow.
Wreck the Roof - “One day Jesus was teaching, and Pharisees and teachers of the law were sitting there. They had come from every village of Galilee and from Judea and Jerusalem. And the power of the Lord was with Jesus to heal the sick. Some men came carrying a paralyzed man on a mat and tried to take him into the house to lay him before Jesus. When they could not find a way to do this because of the crowd, they went up on the roof and lowered him on his mat through the tiles into the middle of the crowd, right in front of Jesus...” Luke 5:17-39
We will be innovative, doing whatever it takes to bring One Person to Jesus.
Empty the Jar – (Jesus anointed by a sinful woman) When one of the Pharisees invited Jesus to have dinner with him, he went to the Pharisee’s house and reclined at the table…
Then he turned toward the woman and said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I came into your house. You did not give me any water for my feet, but she wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair. You did not give me a kiss, but this woman, from the time I entered, has not stopped kissing my feet. You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet. Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little.” Luke 7:44 – 47 NIV
We will be informal, expressive and extravagant in our worship and gatherings.
Catch the Wind - The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit. John 3:8 NIV