Digital Engagement Operator – Digital Engagement | Southeast Christian Church
There’s a lot of excitement around unleashing the full force of the church to love people one at a time in this digital world! Are you the high-capacity operator we’re looking for with a heart to proactively steward and drive core engagement projects at Southeast Christian Church forward?
This Is Us
We’re a growing, multi-site, Bible-based community in the greater Louisville area with a passion for connecting people to Jesus & one another. We value:
- Connection over production (John 15:5).
- Risk & adventure over safety & comfort (John 3:8).
- Innovation over tradition (Luke 5:19).
- Personal engagement over attendance (Luke 9:62).
- Expressive worship over religious rituals (Luke 7:38).
Does This Sound Like You?
Are you called to fulltime ministry with a heart to engage non-believers, un-churched, de-churched, and faithful followers of Jesus in the digital world?
Are You Ready to Make a Difference?
We’ll high-five you if: Innovation & execution make you giddy!
You should keep walking if: You are not a self-starter.
It’ll be a big yikes if: Leading teams and projects aren’t your strong suit.
You’ll get street cred if: You contribute to the digital engagement strategy like a boss.
- Lead innovation projects with the Digital Engagement Team
- Facilitate innovations, sessions, and meetings, then manage and create After Action Reports
- Participate in innovations team meetings and strategy sessions
- Attend conferences to connect with other innovators/operators
- Manage point projects and work with the Digital Engagement Project Coordinator to ensure timelines are making progress
- Facilitate innovation labs and document pre and post resources
- Research best practices
- Drive catapult projects
- Strategic thinker and self-starter
- Ability to set and manage measurable goals
- Problem solver and ability to develop solutions
- Thrives in a creative process and disciplined to carry out the work
- Collaborative by nature and willingness to work cross-functionally with others
- Sees the big picture and can look for opportunities, situations, and problems from the perspective of the whole church
- College degree in related field preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in digital engagement or related field
- Engaged member of Southeast Christian Church (or willing to become one); supports our Statement of Faith and submits to the leadership established by the church; lives out our church Mantra in tangible ways. https://www.southeastchristian.org/sermons/mantra/be-the-branch-2
If this gets you excited, apply now!