Content & Community Manager – Digital Engagement | Southeast Christian Church
The Content & Community Manager will act as a driver on the Digital Engagement Team to ensure digital projects are moving forward and accomplished at Southeast Christian Church. This person will act as a One At a Time manager and help create digital pathways from each sermon series for further community engagement and discipleship, while maintaining alignment with the mission, vision, and strategies of Southeast Christian Church.
This Is Us
We’re a growing, multi-site, Bible-based community in the greater Louisville area with a passion for connecting people to Jesus & one another. We value:
- Connection over production (John 15:5).
- Risk & adventure over safety & comfort (John 3:8).
- Innovation over tradition (Luke 5:19).
- Personal engagement over attendance (Luke 9:62).
- Expressive worship over religious rituals (Luke 7:38).
Does This Sound Like You?
Are you called to fulltime ministry with a heart to engage non-believers, un-churched, de-churched, and faithful followers of Jesus in the digital world?
Are You Ready to Make a Difference?
We’ll high-five you if: Innovation & execution make you giddy!
You should keep walking if: You are not a self-starter.
You’ll get street cred if: You contribute to the digital engagement strategy like a boss.
- Manage content (historical, future), process, community (comments), and database for the 1@X App and website
- Oversee 1@X content process
- Coordinate with Worship Arts & Creative Arts
- Run weekly content team (sermon review)
- Streamline 1@X content management process
- Create video assets from selected clips
- Create text summaries and blog articles
- Manage any necessary related to contractor management
- Manage video repository
- Organize backend content data storage
- Manage blog article production
- Review blog SEO strategy
- Manage 1@X goals, stories, mobile & web app platforms, & social media accounts
Our Must Haves
- See the big picture
- Manage details
- Plan and manage workflow
- Organize effectively
- Collaborate with others
- Be a self-starter
- Word, Excel, Canva, Final Cut, basic knowledge of technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn video software, as needed
- Excellent auditory and reading comprehension skills
- Creative project manager
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Engaged member of Southeast Christian Church (or willing to become one) who supports our Statement of Faith, submits to the leadership established by the church, and lives out our church Mantra in tangible ways.
If this gets you excited, apply now!