There’s a lot of excitement about our new Digital Outreach plans! Are you the experienced leader we need to take us to the next level?
THIS IS US:
We’re a growing, multi-site, Bible-based community in the greater Louisville area with a passion for connecting people to Jesus & one another. We value:
- Connection over production (John 15:5).
- Risk & adventure over safety & comfort (John 3:8).
- Innovation over tradition (Luke 5:19).
- Personal engagement over attendance (Luke 9:62).
- Expressive worship over religious rituals (Luke 7:38).
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THIS YOU?
You’ll be slaying it after 6 months if: 1) You’ve developed an updated digital outreach strategy; 2) You’ve inventoried all current digital assets; 3) You’ve developed a staff structure & budget to execute the strategy; 4) You’ve developed measurement systems for each ministry to utilize in measuring progress.
You’ll get street cred if: You’re a student of the Word, you have an intimate walk with the Father, you’re Spirit-led & you’re grounded in & living out a gospel-centric life.
You should keep walking if: You don’t have a minimum of 5-10 years of successful leadership experience in digital marketing, including the faith-based, non-profit segment & a track record of making big things happen.
WHAT YOU’LL ACTUALLY BE DOING:
- LEADING the MarCom team & our digital outreach strategy that engages non-believers, un-churched, de-churched, & faithful followers of Christ in the digital world. Designing, planning & overseeing the execution & maintenance of all web, SEO/SEM, database outreach, email, social media, & display outreach campaigns.
- PARTNERING with senior leadership, Campus Pastors, & individual ministries to maximize digital outreach for maximum engagement. Collaborating with internal teams & vendors.
- INITIATING training systems for leaders to develop individual & ministry digital strategies.
- OVERSEEING the measurement & reporting of all digital outreach campaigns & assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- EVALUATING emerging technologies, creative growth strategies, & trends to optimize performance.
- ANALYZING end-to-end personal experience across multiple channels & personal touch points, critical conversion points & drop off points, experiments & conversion tests.
- A HIGHLY RELATIONAL LEADER: and strong communicator who can create & maintain healthy relationships & lead high functioning, empowered teams to reach their full potential in Christ.
- WITH OTHER KEY ATTRIBUTES: Self-motivated, outreach-focused, creative, with a thirst for knowledge.
- WITH EXPERIENCE: in A/B & multivariate experiments; market research & statistical analysis; setting up & optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines; leading & managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media &/or display advertising campaigns; optimizing landing pages & user funnels; identifying target audiences; & devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, & motivate.
- WITH A RELATED DEGREE: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- AND AN ENGAGED MEMBER of Southeast Christian Church (or willing to become one) who supports our Statement of Faith & submits to the leadership established by the church; lives out our church Mantra in tangible ways. (See our Mantra sermon series at www.southeastchristian.org for more info.)
If you’re being called to impact the Kingdom in this way, apply now!