Indoor Maintenance Manager
Are you a proven leader with strong maintenance, repair, and project management skills? Check out our opportunity to lead a team of indoor maintenance technicians who provide preventive maintenance and repair work at the Blankenbaker campus of Southeast Christian Church. If you are skilled technician who excels in coaching and developing others, keep reading!
· Receives/oversees daily work orders through their completion. Assigns work; sets the shifts and schedules.
· Leads the indoor maintenance team on a daily basis; encourages and mentors staff with various backgrounds and abilities.
· Appropriately trains the team in safety measures, including PPE and methods.
· Promotes teamwork and provides cross-training opportunities, with a strong emphasis on morale and working cooperatively.
· Proactively manages and resolves conflicts in a Matthew 18 manner.
· Performs or assigns repairs, adjustments and maintenance of commercial building systems, (plumbing, HVAC, electrical equipment; maintains boilers, motors, fans, etc.).
· Performs or assigns carpentry tasks, painting, and other maintenance tasks.
· Plans and executes a comprehensive preventive maintenance program.
· Works with outside contractors as needed to achieve required maintenance of buildings.
· Generates clear and concise reports on all facets of the maintenance program; proactively implements solutions.
· Applies project management skills to complete small construction, renovation and maintenance projects on schedule.
· Manages the budget and applies good stewardship practices.
· Strong maintenance and repair skills
· Strong interpersonal skills; able to coach and find satisfaction and joy in the success of the team
· Strong computer skills, especially in an industrial environment (automated HVAC controls and CMMS)
· Knowledge and ability with CADD a plus
· Flexible for after-hours interaction and monitoring
· Strong organizational and information tracking skills
· Proven time management skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong communication skills
· Self-directed and independent
Required Education, Experience, and Membership
· High School Diploma Required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Minimum 5 years of related experience
· Engaged member of Southeast Christian Church who supports the Statement of Faith. submits to the leadership established by the church, and lives out our church mantra in tangible ways .
If this sounds like you, apply today!