Do you see "worship" as a daily destination for all Christians, impacting and affecting every part of their lives? Are you a spiritual leader hungry to see God manifest Himself powerfully to this generation? Are you called to lead a vibrant, varied congregation in worship, leading them into a lifestyle of personal ministry and mission? Do you have a Pastor's heart and enjoy shepherding the local church? We are currently looking for a full-time Worship Leader who would be open to considering any campus location that may be available; we currently have 8 campuses: 920 Blankenbaker, Crestwood, IN, LaGrange, SW, E-Town, River Valley, and Shelby County within the next few months. This position reports directly to our Worship Ministry Leader, with much guidance and direction from the Campus Pastor.
To be considered you must be:
You would be:
- An experienced worship pastor
- Talented vocally and have strong musical experience with guitar, and other instruments
- Excellent communicator, both vocally and written
- A team player with high energy, positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- A Pastor at heart, willing to invest time and energy into others
- Experienced in recruiting and leading a team of volunteers
- An ordained minister of the gospel
- Planning (with Worship Team), then organizing and spiritually leading multiple worship services
- Scheduling volunteers
- Running Rehearsals
- Shepherding, lead, train disciple, equip volunteers and build community
- Serving on the Worship Ministry Team
- Learning new songs
- Pastoral roles at Campus, weddings, funerals, hospital visits etc
- Joining and coming alongside the Campus team/church family
Must be an engaged member of Southeast Christian Church (or willing to become one) who supports the Statement of Faith, Mission, Vision and Strategies and submits to the leadership established by the church.
To be considered for this role applicants must provide a video of themselves leading in a worship service. Need to hear spoken parts as well, such as leading in communion. Please attach a link.