Renew Your Mind, Renew Your Life
This is a 6-week workshop led by the Southeast Care Team. It will help participants understand the power of our minds and put that power into practice toward healing, transformation, and growth.
Mondays @ Shelby County Campus - 7:00 p.m.
Thursdays @ Blankenbaker Campus - 7:45 p.m.
Online option is also available
- Old paths and new paths in your brain – Jeff Gilbertson, LMFT (July 20)
- What is so important about our thinking? – Nick Buda, PSAP & Chris Wood, CADC (July 27)
- Doing battle in your mind – Nathan Thompson, LPCC (August 3)
- The impact and influence of pain and discomfort – Blaine Hamilton, Ph.D. (August 10)
- Intentional application of wisdom and truth – Dave Spruell, MPC (August 17)
- Cultivating your mental “garden” – planting, weeding, clearing, resting - Julie Gould LPC (August 24)