Compassionate hearts are always needed. There are a variety of ways you can serve as you come alongside families and individuals with disabilities or other challenges.
Here are just a few examples of ways you can serve in Care and Support:
- Professional Counseling Office Help
- Marriage Mentor
- Prayer Line
- Hospital and Nursing Home Visitor
- Disabilities Weekend Class Volunteer for Children, Teens, and Adults
- Special Olympics Event Volunteer
- Disabilities Event Volunteer
This is a partial list of opportunities. Role availability may vary by campus.