Serve on a volunteer team where there are several ways to serve, both during our worship services and throughout the week. We would love to help find the best fit for you.
Here are a few examples of ways you can serve in Connections Ministry:
- Greeter – Welcome people to the church building with warmth and hospitality.
- Parking Lot – Direct traffic and pedestrians safely before and after service.
- Usher – Seat attendees during service, serve communion, and pass offering plates.
- Guest Central – Meet and connect with new guests, being prepared to help or answer questions.
- Group/Table Leader – Disciple others in a group by meeting together, building relationships, and leading discussion during the week.
- Café – Greet people, fulfill orders, stock and clean the seating area with warmth and hospitality.