Frequently Asked Questions
The total cost for Camp is $95 for 1st & 2nd Graders and $245 for 3rd – 5th Graders. A deposit of $45/$90 is due at time of registration.
2. How are bunkmates assigned?
Campers are allowed to choose two bunkmates. SCC Staff will do our best to assign them to the same team. However, there will be occasions where bunkmates may not be on the same team, but they will be in the same dorm.
3. What kind of supervision will there be?
We take adult and junior leaders to Camp who have been screened and completed background checks and safety training.
4. Can we change electives or bunkmate once a camper is registered?
We will do our best to put bunkmate requests together. However, spaces do fill up quickly and we may not be able to make adjustments.
5. What does the registration cost cover?
The registration cost includes all accommodations, meals, most activities, and camp t-shirt. There will be an additional charge for certain elective opportunities.
6. How will I receive communication once my student is registered?
You will receive a confirmation email once you have fully completed registering your student. Closer to camp dates, you will receive detailed information about packing lists and other important information.
7. Is this an overnight camp?
Yes. Students will sleep in dorms at Country Lake Christian Retreat. Once checked in, we ask that students remain at camp, except in emergency situations.
8. How do we get get more information on Country Lake Christian Retreat?
Country Lake’s website Is www.countrylake.org. Please check it out to see pictures, get directions and answer questions you may have about the Camp.